In connection with your sending your personal data in the contact form, Agencja Epoka provides the following information, fulfilling information obligations regarding the protection of personal data arising from the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 . on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L. of 2016, No. 119, p. 1) (“GDPR”):
The administrator of your data (hereinafter: “Administrator”) is Agencja Interaktywna Epoka Michał Lepiarz, ul. Lipowa 3, 30-702 Kraków. You can contact the Administrator in writing at the following address: Epoka, ul. Lipowa 3 commercial premises 416, 30-702 Kraków or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form available on the e-poka.com website.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data by the Administrator is your voluntary consent to their processing (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), namely for the purpose of providing information or solving problems reported via the contact form.
- Your personal data are processed only to the extent to which they were obtained when you completed the contact form: name and surname, address, company name, e-mail address, website address, telephone number.< /li>
- Your data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area.
- Your data will be processed for the period necessary to provide reliable information or solve problems reported using this form.
- In connection with the processing of your data pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right to request from the Administrator: access, editing, deletion, restriction, transfer and objection
The implementation of the above-mentioned rights may be limited by other legal provisions or by the protection of the Administrator’s legitimate interest. You can exercise the rights listed above by contacting the Administrator.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, which can be exercised by contacting the Administrator.
- If you find that your personal data is being processed contrary to the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. In Poland, this body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, it is a condition for reliable provision of information or solving problems reported using this form.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
- We make every effort to provide all physical, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Your personal data are processed electronically and manually, in accordance with the methods and procedures related to the mentioned processing purposes.
Access, change and delete data
You have the right to access information about how your personal data is used. Upon request, we will provide you with all data we hold about you at any time. This also applies to information about the purpose for which the data was stored. To obtain this type of information, please send a short message via the contact form on our website. You should also submit a request to change or delete personal data via the form.
Links to other providers’ sites
Agencja Epoka Michał Lepiarz
Lipowa 3, 30-702 Kraków